Salmon/Trout IGF-II Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit)
The Eagle Bioscience’s Salmon/Trout IGF-II Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit) is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
HCIC purified IgG from rabbit antiserum (100 μl). Each vial contains approximately 520 μg immunoglobulin.
Salmon/Trout IGF-II polyclonal antibody was prepared by immunising rabbits with a synthetic peptide epitope corresponding to amino acid residues 1-9 of the N-terminus of mature Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) IGF-II. The antiserum was harvested and the IgG fraction partially purified by hydrophobic charge induction chromatography. The antibody is highly specific for IGF-II from Atlantic salmon and Rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) in an enzyme-linked immunoassay. It has a cross-reactivity of ~ 5% to salmon insulin and < 0.01% to salmon IGF-I and salmon GH.
- Quantity: 100 µl
- Immunogen: Derived from UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot sequence ID A7LBA7 Atlantic salmon IGF-II. The peptide sequence is amino-acids 11-19 (IGF-II1-9) conjugated to diphtheria toxoid.
- Source: HCIC purified IgG from rabbit antiserum (100 μl). Each vial contains approximately 520 μg immunoglobulin.
- Specificity: .6 % cross-reactivity with salmon insulin < 0.1 % cross-reactivity with salmon/trout IGF-I (Oncorhynchus kisutch & Oncorhynchus mykiss), salmon/trout growth hormone, tuna IGF-I (Thunnus maccoyii), tuna IGF-II, bream IGF-I (Pagrus auratus), bream growth hormone (Acanthopagrus butcheri), barramundi IGF-I (Lates calcarifer), human IGF-I, human IGF-II, rat IGF-I, rat IGF-II, rat growth hormone.
- Appearance: Lyophilized powder
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution: Dissolve the vial contents in 500μl buffer suitable for enzyme-linked immunoassay applications.
- Application & Titre: Each application and titre should be determined in house but as a guideline: Enzyme immunoassay 1:1,000 Immunoblotting 1:1,000
If you have any questions about this product or any of our other offerings contact us here.