Mono-biotinyl Human IGF-II
The Eagle Bioscience’s Mono-biotinyl Human IGF-II is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
IGF-II is produced in E.coli using a patented expression system.
Mono-biotinyl human IGF-II is made by reacting human IGF-II (receptor grade) with Sulfo-NHS-Biotin reagent. The α-amino group of the N-terminal alanine is biotinylated. Mono-biotinyl human IGF-II is separated from other reaction products and purified by HPLC to yield a receptor grade product.
- Purity: >95 % (by HPLC analysis)
- Quantity: 10 µg, 50 µg
- Molecular Weight: 7696 daltons- confirmed by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal sequence analysis: Analysis of 5 residues
- Biological Activity: Western ligand blotting of IGFBP-2
- Endotoxin (LAL): <0.1 EU/ug
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C. (lyophilized)
- Appearance: White Powder
- State: Freeze-dried from acetonitrile/0.1% TFA.
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (as a freeze dried product).
- Reconstitution: Handling of GroPep IGF-I, IGF-II and IGF analogues
- Detection: Procedure for Western ligand blotting using biotinylated IGF-I or IGF-II
If you have any questions about this product or our other items contact us here.