Human IGF-I Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit)
The Eagle Bioscience’s Human IGF-I Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit) is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Rabbit antiserum. The immunoglobulin fraction was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography of serum obtained from a rabbit immunised with a recombinant analogue of human IGF-I.
This human IGF-I polyclonal antibody was prepared by immunising rabbits with an analogue of human IGF-I. The immunoglobulin fraction was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography. The antibody cross-reacts 100% with human, bovine and porcine IGF-I, 70% with chicken IGF-I and 25% with rat IGF-I. It also cross-reacts 100% with [Arg3] IGF-I and 20% with LR3-IGF-I. Cross-reactivity to human IGF-II is < 1%. The antibody is suitable for use in immunoassay, immunoblotting and immunohistochemistry.
- Quantity: 400 µg
- Immunogen: Analogue of Human IGF-I
- Specificity: Human IGF-I bovine IGF-I and porcine IGF-I, 100%. Chicken IGF-I, 70%; rat IGF-I, 25%. Human IGF-II, < 1%. [Arg3] IGF-I, 100%; LR3 IGF-I, 20%
- Appearance: Lyophilized powder
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Reconstitution: Dissolve the vial contents in 400 μl sterile water or buffer solution and stand for 10 minutes at room temperature. Dilute further in a buffer suitable for the application.
- Application & Titre: Suitable for use in immunoassay, immunoblotting and immunochemistry. Each application and titre should be determined in house. As a guideline, following reconstitution a dilution in the range 1:500–1:32,000 should give a suitable absorbance in a conventional immunoassay format.
If you have any questions about this product or any of our other offerings contact us here.