Rat Growth Hormone Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit)
The Eagle Bioscience’s Rat Growth Hormone Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit) is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Affinity purified IgG from rabbit antiserum.
This Rat Growth Hormone polyclonal antibody was prepared by immunizing rabbits with recombinant rat growth hormone (GH). The antiserum was harvested and the IgG fraction was purified by affinity chromatography. It has 100% cross-reactivity with rat GH but does not recognize human GH or GH derived from fish species.
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Immunogen: Rat Growth Hormone
- Specificity: Cross-reacts 100% with rat GH, <1.5% with human GH, bream GH and salmon GH.
- Reconstitution: Dissolve the vial contents in 500μl sterile water and stand for 10 minutes at room temperature. Dilute further in a buffer suitable for the application.
- Appearance: Lyophilized powder
- Application and Titre: Each application and titre should be determined in house but as a guideline: Enzyme immunoassay: 1:2,500
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
If you have any questions about this specific product or any of our other unique offerings contact us here.