Human IGF-I Monoclonal Antibody
The Eagle Bioscience’s Human IGF-I Monoclonal Antibody is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in hybridoma cells derived from the SP2/0 myeloma cell line. Purified from conditioned medium by Protein A affinity chromatography.
Human IGF-I antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG1 kappa) which binds to human IGF-I. The antibody was prepared by immunising mice with IGF-I and synthetic peptides of IGF-I and has 100% cross-reactivity with Des [1-3] IGF-I and LR3IGF-I. Cross-reactivity to rat IGF-I is <4%. Cross-reactivity to chicken IGF-I, salmon IGF-I and human IGF-II is <0.4%.
- Quantity: 500 µg
- Immunogen: Human IGF-I and synthetic peptides of IGF-I
- Specificity: Cross-reacts 100% with Des [1-3] IGF-I and LR3IGF-I. Cross-reactivity to rat IGF-I is <4%. Cross-reactivity to chicken IGF-I, salmon IGF-I and human IGF-II is <0.4%
- Appearance: Lyophilized white powder
- Storage: At least 2 years at 2 – 8°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution: Dissolve in 0.5 ml sterile water and allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Dilute in a buffer suitable for the desired application
- Applications: GroPep recommends optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.ELISA (1/500 – 1/8000), Western Blot
If you have any questions about this product or any of our other offerings contact us here.