iLite GM-CSF Assay Ready Cells
iLite GM-CSF Assay Ready Cells Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Biosciences iLite GM-CSF ARCs are intended for:
- Quantification of GM-CSF activityy
- Determination of GM-CSF neutralizing activity
Content: 250 µL of iLite Assay Ready Cells suspended in RPMI 1640 with 20% FBS, mixed 1:1 with cryoprotective medium from Lonza
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C (do not store at any other temperature) and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing and should be diluted immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
iLite GM-CSF Assay Ready Cells are a genetically engineered reporter gene cell line responsive to granulocytemacrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) by specific and proportional expression of Firefly Luciferase. Normalization of cell counts and serum matrix effects is obtained by a second reporter gene, a Renilla Luciferase reporter gene construct, under the control of a constitutive promotor.