iLite G-CSF Assay Ready Cells
iLite G-CSF Assay Ready Cells Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Biosciences iLite G-CSF ARCs are intended for:
- Quantification of functional G-CSF
- Quantification of G-CSF inhibitor activity
Content: 250 µL of Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Amsbio
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C (do not store at any other temperature) and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing and should be diluted immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
iLite G-CSF Assay Ready Cells are avian DT-40 cells which have been genetically engineered and optimized to be responsive to G-CSF, resulting in a proportional expression of Firefly Luciferase. Normalization of cell counts, and serum matrix effects is obtained by a second reporter gene, a Renilla Luciferase reporter gene construct, under control of a constitutive promotor.