iLite IL-23 Assay Ready Cells
iLite IL-23 Assay Ready Cells Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Biosciences iLite IL-23 Assay Ready Cells are intended for :
- Testing IL-23 or p40 inhibitor activity
- Testing NAb against IL-23 activity
For Research Use Only
Key benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
Interleukin 23 (IL-23) is a heterodimeric pro-inflammatory cytokine that shares traits with IL-12. Both cytokines contain the p40 subunit which binds to the receptor chain IL-12Rβ1. However, the two cytokines exert distinct non-redundant biological functions. IL-23 has been implicated as an inflammation mediator in several autoimmune diseases, and has also been found to promote tumor growth. Therapeutic agents targeting both IL-12 and IL-23 cytokines are currently used to treat psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, and related agents are in clinical testing for a variety of inflammatory disorders.
Receipt and Storage
Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C (do not store at any other temperature) and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing and should be diluted immediately after thawing.