Vitamin B2 Whole Blood Microtiter Plate Assay Kit
Vitamin B2 Whole Blood Microtiter Plate Assay Kit manufactured in Germany by Immundiagnostik
Size: 1×96 wells
Sensitivity: 5 µg/L
Dynamic Range: 5 – 60 µg/L
Incubation Time: 48 hours
Sample Type: Whole Blood
Sample Size: 100 µL
For Research Use Only
Preparation and Storage:
- Store test kit / reagents at 2-8°C.
- Prepare reagents freshly and use immediately after preparation. Discard remaining unused reagents and waste in accordance with country, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Put unused reagents(standard,medium)in the test kit and store at 2-8°C.
- Store unused strips in the original package with dry bag securely closed at 2-8° C to prevent contamination or moisture exposure.
- No warranty can be given after the expiry date (see label of test package).
- To run assay more than once, ensure that reagents are stored at conditions stated on the label. Prepare only the appropriate amount necessary for each assay.The kit can be used up to 4 times within the expiry date stated on the label.
Vitamin B2 is a component of the flavin-nucleotides and as such is involved in the transport of hydrogen ions and electrons. It is an essential coenzyme for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. The biological form of vitamin B2 is riboflavin-5-phosphate. The most important vitamin B2 derivatives are flavin mononucleotide (FMN) and flavin-adenine dinucleotide (FAD). In blood, about 60% of FAD and FMN are protein bound; only about 0.5 – 2% occur in free form.Riboflavin-5-phosphate, FMN, and FAD are transported in the plasma by a variety of proteins, including albumin, fibrinogen,riboflavin-binding protein and other globulins. Although vitamin B2 is eliminated regularly in the urine, its determination in urine samples is not recommended because of fluctuations in the concentration.
Vitamin B2 Serum Microtiter Plate Assay
Vitamin B6 Microtiter Plate Assay
Vitamin B1 Microtiter Assay Kit