Vitamin B2 Serum Microtiter Plate Assay Kit
Vitamin B2 Serum Microtiter Plate Assay Kit manufactured in Germany by Immundiagnostik
Size: 1×96 wells
Sensitivity: 5 µg/L
Dynamic Range: 5 – 60 µg/L
Incubation Time: 24 hours
Sample Type: Serum
Sample Size: 150 µL
For Research Use Only
Preparation and Storage:
- Store test kit / reagents at 2-8°C.
- Prepare reagents freshly and use immediately after preparation. Discard remaining unused reagents and waste in accordance with country, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Put unused reagents(standard,medium)in the test kit and store at 2-8°C.
- Store unused strips in the original package with dry bag securely closed at 2-8° C to prevent contamination or moisture exposure.
- No warranty can be given after the expiry date (see label of test package).
- To run assay more than once, ensure that reagents are stored at conditions stated on the label. Prepare only the appropriate amount necessary for each assay.The kit can be used up to 4 times within the expiry date stated on the label.
Serum samples are transferred in the wells of a microtiter plate [PLATE] coated with Lactobacillusrhamnosus. The addition of Vitamin B2 in either standard [STD] or samples gives a Vitamin B2-dependent growth response until Vitamin B2 is consumed. After incubation at 37°C for 48 hours, the growth of Lactobacillusrhamnosus is measured turbidimetrically at 610 – 630nm (alternatively at 540 – 550 nm) in an ELISA-reader and a standard curve is generated from the dilution series. The amount of Vitamin B2 is directly proportional to the turbidity.