Salmon/Trout IGF-II (Oncorhynchus kisutch & Oncorhynchus mykiss)
The Eagle Bioscience’s Salmon/Trout IGF-II (Oncorhynchus kisutch & Oncorhynchus mykiss) is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in E.coli using a patented expression system.
Salmon/Trout insulin-like growth factor-II is a single chain 70 amino acid polypeptide that shares structural homology with human IGF-II. Fifteen amino acids are different compared to the sequence of human IGF-II. Salmon/Trout IGF-II has been shown to stimulate growth in L6 myoblasts and other cell lines. Receptor Grade Salmon/Trout IGF-II is a high-quality research reagent for use in aquaculture studies and comparative endocrinology.
- Purity: >95 % (by HPLC analysis)
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Molecular Weight: 7866 daltons- confirmed by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal sequence: Analysis of 5 residues
- Biological Activity: Stimulation of protein synthesis in rat L6 myoblasts (ED50 < 250 ng/ml)
- Endotoxin (LAL): <0.1 EU/ug
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (lyophilized)
- Appearance: White powder freeze-dried from 0.1M acetic acid and stored under nitrogen at a slight vacuum.
- Detection: General Procedure for microplate Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Procedure for Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA)
IGF-II ELISA Assay Kit
Human Pro-IGF-II (1-156)
If you have questions about this product or any of our other items, contact us here.