iLite VEGF Assay Ready Cells
For Research Use Only
The Eagle Biosciences iLite® VEGF Assay Ready Cells are intended for:
- Testing VEGF activity
- Testing NAb against VEGF activity
- Testing Functional VEGF activity
Content: >250 µL of Assay Ready Cells suspended in DMEM medium with 20% heat inactivated fetal bovine serum (FBS) and 10% dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO).
Storage: -80°C, Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing.
Key benefits of iLite® Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (>10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
Product Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science