iLite CD19 (+) Target Assay Ready Cells
iLite CD19 (+) Target Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Bioscience’s iLite CD19 (+) Target Assay Ready Cells are intended for:
- Quantification of bispecific anti-CD3-CD19 activity.
- To express the antigen CD19 on the cell surface and can be used as target cells in assay assessing Abs towards CD19.
The iLite CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells can be used together with iLite CD19 Target Assay Ready Cells for quantification of bi-specific antibody Blinatumomab activity.
Content: >250 μL of iLite Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Gibco.
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C or at lower temperature and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be diluted and plated immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key Benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
iLite CD19 (+) Target Assay Ready Cells are genetically engineered human cells (Raji, ATCC# CCL-86) optimized to over-express the surface antigen CD19. The cells are to be used as target cells together with iLite® CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells for measurement of bispecific CD3-CD19 antibody activity.
iLite VEGF Assay Ready Cells
iLite C5a Assay Ready Cells
iLite FGF-21 Assay Ready Cells