iLite C5a Assay Ready Cells
iLite C5a Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Biosciences iLite C5a Assay Ready Cells are intended for:
- Quantification of C5a activity
- Determination of inhibitory activity against either C5a itself or against the C5a receptor in test samples
Content: 250 µL of Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Gibco
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C (do not store at any other temperature) and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing and should be diluted immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
iLite C5a Assay Ready Cells are human HEK293 cells (ATCC# CRL-1573) which have been genetically engineered and optimized to be responsive to human complement component 5a (C5a), resulting in a proportional expression of Firefly Luciferase. Normalization of cell counts, and serum matrix effects is obtained by a second reporter gene, a Renilla Luciferase reporter gene construct, under control of a constitutive promotor.
 The HEK-293 cell line has been used under a license obtained from AdVec Inc.
Complement C4d ELISA Assay Kit
Terminal Complement Complex (TCC) ELISA Assay Kit