iLite CD19 (-) Target Assay Ready Cells
iLite CD19 (-) Target Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Bioscience’s iLite CD19 (-) Target Assay Ready Cells are intended for:
- Quantification of bispecific anti-CD3-CD19 activity.
The iLite CD19 (-) Target Assay Ready Cells can be used together with iLite CD3 Effector and iLite CD19 (+) Target Assay Ready Cells for quantification of bi-specific antibody Blinatumomab activity. The cells are to be used as negative controls.
Content: >250 μL of iLite Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Gibco.
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C or at lower temperature and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be diluted and plated immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key Benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
The iLite CD19 (-) Target Assay Ready Cells are genetically engineered human cells (Raji, ATCC# CCL-86) depleted of CD19 expression. The cells are to be used as negative controls together with iLite CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells and iLite CD19 (+) Target Assay Ready Cells for measurement of bi-specific CD3-CD19 antibody activity.
iLite ADCC Target EGFR Positive Assay Ready Cells
iLite ADCC Target EGFR Negative Assay Ready Cells
iLite FGF-21 Assay Ready Cells