Human Pro-IGF-I EC (104 – 110)
The Eagle Bioscience’s Human Pro-IGF-I EC (104 – 110) is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Human Pro IGF-I EC (104-110) Polyclonal Antibody was prepared by immunising rabbits with an 8 amino acid peptide derived from the C terminal domain of Pro IGF-I EC linked to diphtheria toxoid. The immunoglobulin fraction was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography. The antibody recognises Pro IGF-I EC but not Pro IGF-I EA, Pro IGF-I EB, mature IGF-I or IGF-II.
- Immunogen: Derived from UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot sequences ID Q13429 and E9PD02 also known as IGF-IC. The peptide sequence is amino-acids 152-158 (E9PD02) and 133-139 (Q13429) conjugated to diphtheria toxoid.
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Specificity: Recognises Human Pro IGF-I EC (sequences E9PD02/Q13429 UniProtKB database) No cross-reactivity against Pro IGF-I EA (isoform 2, P05019-2); Pro IGF-I EB (isoform P05019); IGF-I or IGF-I.
- Appearance:Lyophilized powder
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution:Dissolve the vial contents in 100 µl sterile water and then dilute in a buffer suitable for the application.
- Application and Titre:Each application and titre should be determined in house. As a guideline the antiserum can be used at a dilution of 1:1000 for Western immunoblotting.