Bovine Betacellulin antiserum
The Eagle Bioscience’s Bovine Betacellulin antiserum is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Bovine betacellulin antiserum was prepared by immunizing rabbits with recombinant bovine betacellulin. It has 100% cross-reactivity with bovine betacellulin but not to betacellulin from other species. It does not recognize human epidermal growth factor (EGF) or human transforming growth factor-α (TGF- α).
- Immunogen: > Bovine betacellulin
- Quantity: 100 µl
- Specificity Cross-reacts 100% with bovine betacellulin, <1% with rat betacellulin. There was no cross-reactivity to human EGF or TGF-α.
- Appearance Lyophilized powder
- Reconstitution Dissolve the vial contents in 500µl sterile water and stand for 10 minutes at room temperature. Dilute further in a buffer suitable for the application.
- Application and Titre: < Each application and titre should be determined in house but as a guideline: Radioimmunoassay: 1:300,000 Western blotting: 1:1000
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C Avoid freeze-thaw cycles