The Eagle Bioscience’s Human IGFBP-2 is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Expressed in a mammalian cell expression system and purified by a series of chromatography steps.
Human Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 (IGFBP-2) is a 290 amino acid glycoprotein which is a member of a family of six circulating proteins that bind insulin-like growth factor 1 and insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-I and IGF-II) with high affinity and modulate their metabolic and mitogenic effects. IGFBP-2 binds IGF-II with a higher affinity than IGF-I and regulates its biological activity and bioavailability at the cellular level. The Human IGFBP-2 has a FLAG epitope at the C terminus of the protein.
- Purity: >95 % (by HPLC anaylsis)
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Molecular Weight: 32.4 kDa (including the FLAG sequence).
- Endotoxin (LAL): <0.1 EU/ug
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (lyophilized)
- Appearance: White Powder
- State: Freeze-dried from phosphate-buffered saline.
- Detection: Procedure for Western ligand blotting using biotinylated IGF-I or IGF-II.
If you have any questions about this specific product or want to know more about any of our other offerings here.