The Eagle Bioscience’s Human IGFBP-4 is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Expressed in a mammalian cell expression system and purified by a series of chromatography steps.
Human Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-4 (IGFBP-4) is a 237 amino acid protein which is a member of a family of six circulating proteins that bind IGF-I and IGF-II with high affinity and modulate their metabolic and mitogenic effects. Human IGFBP-4 is present in biological fluids as an N-linked glycosylated form (28 kDa) and a non-glycosylated form. IGFBP-4 is primarily an inhibitor of IGF action and does not generally bind to cell surfaces.
- Purity: >95 % (by FPLC and SDS PAGE)
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Molecular Weight: Glycosylated IGFBP-4 is 28 kDa
- Endotoxin (LAL): <0.1 EU/ug
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (lyophilized)
- Appearance: White powder
- State: Freeze-dried from 0.1M acetic acid and stored under nitrogen at a slight vacuum.
- Detection: Procedure for Western Ligand blotting using iodinated IGF-I or IGF-II, Procedure for Western Ligand blotting using biotinylated IGF-I or IGF-II
Biotinylated Rat IGFBP-4 Recombinant Protein
Biotinylated IGFBP-4 Recombinant Protein
Rodent IGFBP-2 ELISA Assay
If you have any questions about this product or any of our other offerings, contact us here.