The Eagle Bioscience’s Bovine IGFBP-2 is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Expressed in a mammalian cell expression system and purified by a series of chromatography steps.
Bovine Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 (IGFBP-2) is a 284 amino acid glycoprotein which is a member of a family of six circulating proteins that bind IGF-I and IGF-II with high affinity and modulate their metabolic and mitogenic effects. IGFBP-2 binds IGF-II with a higher affinity than IGF-I and regulates its biological activity and bioavailability at the cellular level.
- Purity: >95 % (by HPLC)
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Molecular Weight: 30.8 kDa
- Biological Activity: IGF-I binding assay: ED50 < 10 nM
- Endotoxin (LAL): <0.1 EU/ µg
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (lyophilized)
- Appearance: White Powder
- State: Dried from 0.1 M acetic acid under dry nitrogen at a slight vacuum
- Detection: Procedure for Western Ligand blotting using iodinated IGF-I or IGF-II, Procedure for Western Ligand blotting using biotinylated IGF-I or IGF-II
Products Related to Bovine IGFBP-2
If you have any specific questions about this product or would like to hear more about any of our other offerings, contact us here.