Biotinylated Human LR3 IGF-I Monoclonal Antibody
The Eagle Bioscience’s Biotinylated Human LR3 IGF-I Monoclonal Antibody is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in hybridoma cells derived from the SP2/0 myeloma cell line. Purified from conditioned medium by Protein A affinity chromatography. The antibody is then biotinylated.
Biotinylated Human LR3 IGF-I antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG1 kappa) which binds to human LR3 IGF-I. The antibody was prepared by immunising mice with human LR3 IGF-I. It is available for purchase by laboratories who wish to set up their own LR3 IGF-I ELISA ‘in house’.
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Immunogen: Human LR3 IGF-I
- Specificity: Cross-reacts 100% with LR3 IGF-I. Does not cross-react with human IGF-II or insulin.
- Appearance: White powder lyophilized from 5 mM phosphate buffered saline containing 60 mM trehalose
- Storage: At least 2 years at 2 – 8°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution: Dissolve in 0.1 ml phosphate buffered saline and allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Dilute in a buffer suitable for the desired application.
- Application & Titre: The antibody is sold as a separate component for the development of an ‘in house’ LR3 IGF-I ELISA. It is characterised as the detection antibody.
If you have any questions about this product or any of our other offerings contact us here.