L-Serine ELISA Assay Kit
L-Serine ELISA Assay Kit Developed and Manufactured in France by ImmuSmol
Size: 1×96 wells
Sensitivity: 0.25 µg/ml
Standard Range: 1.68 – 65.68 µg/ml
Incubation Time: Overnight
Sample Type: Plasma and Cell Supernatant
Sample Size: 50µL
For Research Use Only
The L-Serine ELISA Assay kit is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of L-Serine (Ser) in plasma samples or culture supernatant. After extraction and derivatization L-Serine is quantitatively determined by ELISA. The competitive ELISA uses the microtiter plate format. The antigen is bound to the solid phase of the microtiter plate. The processed standards, controls and samples and the solid phase bound analyte compete for a fixed number of antiserum binding sites. When the system is in equilibrium, free antigen and free antigen-antiserum complexes are removed by washing. The antibody bound to the solid phase is detected by an anti-rabbit IgG-peroxidase conjugate using TMB as a substrate. The reaction is monitored at 450 nm. Quantification of unknown samples is achieved by comparing their absorbance with a reference curve prepared with known standards.
Specificity: No significant cross-reactivity was observed with Glycine, L-Threonine, L-Cysteine, D-Serine, or O-Phospho-L-Serine with the The L-Serine ELISA Assay kit.
Sample Collection and Storage
- Whole blood should be collected into centrifuge tubes containing EDTA as anti-coagulant (Monovette™ or Vacuette™ for plasma) and centrifuged according to manufacturer’s instructions at room temperature immediately after collection.
- Haemolytic and especially lipemic samples should not be used for the assay.
- Storage: up to 48 hours at 2 – 8 °C, for longer period (up to 6 month) at -20 °C.
- Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided with the L-Serine ELISA Assay kit .
- Culture media should be collected into centrifuge tubes and centrifuged in order to remove pellet cells. Supernatant could be processed immediately or frozen undiluted at -80°C for longer period. If necessary and for a better accuracy, pre-dilute the sample in PBS to have an expected concentration around the standard D (10,51µg/mL – 100µmol/L).
- Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided with the L-Serine ELISA Assay kit.
Products Related to L-Serine ELISA Assay Kit
ADMA Arginine ELISA Assay Kit
L-Lysine ELISA Assay Kit
ADMA ELISA Assay Kit
SDMA ELISA Assay Kit