iLite hCG Assay Ready Cells
iLite hCG Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Biosciences iLite hCG Assay Ready Cells are intended for:
- Quantification of hCG activity
- Determination of neutralizing antibodies against hCG in test samples, including human serum.
Content: >250 µL of Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Amsbio.
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C (do not store at any other temperature) and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing and should be diluted immediately after thawing – note that delayed addition of the diluted cell suspension to the plate might cause a shift in EC50 value.
For Research Use Only
Key Benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
The iLite hCG Assay Ready Cells are human embryonic kidney HEK2931 cells that have been genetically engineered and optimized to be responsive to human chronic gonadoptroption (hCG), resulting in a proportional expression of Firefly Luciferase. Normalization of cell counts and serum matrix effects is obtained by a second reporter gene, a Renilla Luciferase reporter gene construct, under control of a constitutive promotor.
 The HEK-293 cell line has been used under a license obtained from AdVec Inc.