iLite CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells
iLite CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Bioscience’s iLite CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells are intended for the:
- Assessment of CD3-mediated T-cell activation.
- Quantification of bispecific anti-CD3-CD19 activity.
The iLite CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells can be used together with iLite CD19 Target Assay Ready Cells for quantification of bi-specific antibody Blinatumomab activity.
Content: >250 μL of iLite Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Gibco.
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C or at lower temperature and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be diluted and plated immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key Benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
The iLite CD3 Effector Assay Ready Cells are human-engineered cells. The CD3 Effector Assay Ready cells can be used alone or in combination with a target cell to measure a biological response when the NFAT pathway is induced by activation of the CD3 receptor on the effector cell, resulting in the reporter luciferase expression.
iLite IL-2 Assay Ready Cells
iLite C5a Assay Ready Cells
iLite FGF-21 Assay Ready Cells