iLite CD20 (+) Svar Luc Assay Ready Cells
iLite CD20 (+) Svar Luc Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The iLite® CD20 (+) Svar Luc Assay Ready Cells can be used for studies of complement-dependent cytotoxicity in test samples, including human serum. Please see:
- Quantification of complement-dependent cytotoxicity
- Quantification of inhibitor activity of complement-dependent cytotoxicity
Content: 250 μL of iLite Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Amsbio
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at least at -80°C or at lower temperature and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be diluted and plated immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
iLite® CD20 (+) Svar Luc Assay Ready Cells are human B lymphocyte Ramos cells (ATCC #CRL-1596) which have been genetically engineered to constitutively express Svar luciferase.