iLite ADCP Effector FcγRIIa Assay Ready Cells
iLite ADCP Effector FcγRIIa Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Biosciences iLite ADCP Effector FcγRIIa Assay Ready Cells are intended for:
- Quantification of anti-HER2 ADCP activity.
- Quantification of anti-CD20 ADCP activity.
- Quantification of anti-mTNF-alpha ADCP activity.
Content: >250 μL of iLite Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective.
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry-ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C or at lower temperature and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be diluted and plated immediately after thawing.
For Research Use Only
Key Benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
iLite ADCP Effector Assay Ready Cells are human-engineered cells optimized to express high levels of the low-affinity Fc receptor FcγRIIa (CD32), and the Firefly Luciferase (FL) reporter gene regulated by the NFAT response element. The ADCP reporter bioassay can be used to screen for biologics and other drugs via binding and activation of the FcγRIIa receptor. Normalization of cell counts, serum matrix effects, or lysis of the effector cells by the target cells is obtained by a second reporter gene, a Renilla Luciferase reporter gene construct, under control of a constitutive promotor.