Human TGF-β2 Monoclonal Antibody
The Eagle Bioscience’s Human TGF-β2 Monoclonal Antibody is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in hybridoma cells derived from the SP2/0 myeloma cell line. Purified from conditioned medium by Protein G agarose chromatography
Human TGF-beta 2 (TGF-β2) antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG1) which recognizes an epitope within amino acids 50-75 of mature human TGF-β2. The antibody was prepared by immunising mice with a peptide with a sequence identical to amino acids 50-75 of mature human TGF-β2 (YLWSSDTQHSRVLSLYNTINPEASAS). The antibody cross-reacts with human and bovine TGF-β2. It does not inhibit the binding of TGF-β2 to the type 2 TGF-β receptor in mink lung epithelial cells (Mv1Lu) and is not a neutralising antibody.
- Quantity: 5 x 100 µg
- Immunogen: Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 50-75 of human TGF-β2
- Specificity: Cross-reacts with the human and bovine TGF-β2. It does not bind to human TGF-β1 or TGF-β3
- Appearance: Lyophilized white powder
- Storage: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Reconstitution: Dissolve in 500 μl sterile water and dilute in a buffer suitable for the desired application
- Application and Titre: Immunohistochemistry (1:10 – 1:50) Western blotting (1:1,000)