Human Type I IGF Receptor 24-55 (440 – 586) Monoclonal Antibody
The Eagle Bioscience’s Human Type I IGF Receptor 24-55 (440 – 586) Monoclonal Antibody is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in hybridoma cells derived from the NS-1 myeloma cell line. Purified from conditioned medium by Protein A affinity chromatography
Human IGF type 1 receptor antibody 24-55 is a mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG1) which recognizes an epitope within amino acids 440-586 of the extracellular domain (α-chain) of the human IGF type 1 receptor. The antibody was prepared by immunising mice with a preparation of 3T3 cells which over-express the IGF type 1 receptor. The antibody cross-reacts with the human IGF type 1 receptor but not the human or rat insulin receptor or the rat IGF type 1 receptor.
- Quantity: 200 µg
- Immunogen: 3T3 cells over-expressing the IGF type 1 receptor
- Specificity: Cross-reacts with the human IGF type I receptor, but not the human or rat insulin receptor or the rat IGF type 1 receptor
- Appearance: Lyophilized white powder
- Reconstitution: Dissolve in 200 μl phosphate buffered saline pH 7.4
- Application and Titre: Immunoprecipitation (1:5,000); Enzyme immunoassay (1:5,000); Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (1:5000)
If you have any questions about this product or any of our other offerings, contact us here.