Human CD62E ELISA Assay
The Human CD62E ELISA Assay is For Research Use Only
Size: 1×96 wells
Sensitivity: 0.5 ng/ml
Dynamic Range: 1.0 ng/ml – 32 ng/ml
Incubation Time: 2h 10 min
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture
Sample Size: 100 µl
Alternative Name: E-Selectin ELISA Assay, ELAM-1 ELISA Assay
E-selectin (CD62E) is a 115 kDa glycoprotein, expressed only on endothelial cells after activation with interleukin-1 (IL-1), tumor necrosis factor-α (TNFα), or bacterial lipopolysaccharides. After stimulation of the endothelial cells, the newly synthesized E-selectin is rapidly detected, with maximum surface expression after 3-6 h and return to basal levels within 24 h. This rapid down-regulation, although poorly understood, has been explained by the release of a soluble form of E-selectin and the internalization of the molecule. This regulation of E-selectin expression could be crucial for controlling leukocyte accumulation in inflammatory responses. Several E-selectin ligands have been identified on leukocytes, but have not yet been cloned. Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) specific for E selectin have been shown to inhibit leukocyte transmigration. It has been suggested that leukocyte binding to E-selectin on activated endothelium positively regulates CD11b (Mac-1) on leukocytes and induces increased adhesion by the ICAM-1 / Mac-1 interaction.
Human CD62P ELISA Assay Kit
Human CD62L ELISA Assay Kit
Human CD54 ELISA Assay Kit
The CD62E Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno- Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD62E has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD62E concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the CD62E antigen, standards and zeros are bound this is followed by a separate incubation where the biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD62E is added.
After washing, the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD62E present in the samples.
- Add 100µl of each standard, sample, control and zero (Standard Diluent) in duplicate to appropriate number of wells
- Cover with a plastic plate cover and incubate at room temperature (18 to 25°C) for 1 hour
- Remove the cover and wash the plate
- Add 50µl of diluted biotinylated anti-CD62E to all wells
- Cover with a plastic plate cover and incubate at room temperature (18 to 25°C) for 30 mins
- Repeat wash step 3.
- Add 100μl of Streptavidin-HRP solution into all wells
- Cover with a plastic plate cover and incubate at room temperature (18 to 25°C) for 30 min
- Repeat wash step 3.
- Add 100μl of ready-to-use TMB Substrate Solution into all wells
- Incubate in the dark for 10-20 minutes* at room temperature. Avoid direct exposure to light by wrapping the plate in aluminium foil
- Add 100μl of H2SO4:Stop Reagent into all wells
Typical Standard Curve