Polystreptavidin R (Polystrept R) reagent is for the surface coating of plastics, membranes, beads and etc. with maximum biotin binding capacity. It improves the signal-noise-relation in testing and can help save on material costs.
About Polystreptavidin R (Polystrept R)
Polystrept R is a chemically modified polymerized Streptavidin characterized by an extraordinary high Biotin binding capacity. Polystrept R coatings on solid phases offer a universal immobilization principle for the detection and analysis of proteins, peptides, PCR-fragments, haptens etc., which must be present in a biotinylated form. Coatings made of Polystreptavidin R combine the excellent binding capacity with a high chemo and thermo stability and a long shelf life. It is suitable for coatings of membranes, beads, biochips, plastics etc.
Learn about the benefits of using Polystrept R in your research in this video from Biotez!
Why use streptavidin-coated microplates and Polystrept R with lateral flow test strips??
- Convenient method for a uniform and stable immobilization of biotinylated molecules
- Immobilization of Biomolecules on solid phases in a directed manner, while avoiding or minimizing denaturation
- Ready-to-use, no washing or blocking steps required
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Low nonspecific binding
- Long shelf life
- Lower reagent consumption and especially enormous cost savings with lateral flow test stripes
- New Product Announcement: Polystreptavidin R (Polystrept R) Extraordinary high Biotin binding capacity
If you have any questions about Polystreptavidin R or our other offerings, contact us here.