Rat Betacellulin antiserum
The Eagle Bioscience’s Rat Betacellulin antiserum is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in E.coli using a patented expression system.
Rat betacellulin antiserum was prepared by immunizing rabbits with a 16 amino acid peptide derived from a sequence downstream from the N terminus of mature rat betacellulin. It has 100% cross reactivity with rat betacellulin but not to bovine or human betacellulin. It does not recognize human epidermal growth factor (EGF) or human transforming growth factor-α (TGF- α).
- Immunogen: > Derived from UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot sequence ID Q9JJM4 rat betacellulin. The peptide sequence is amino-acids 50-65 (rat betacellulin19-34) conjugated to diphtheria toxoid. Source: Rabbit antiserum
- Quantity: 100 µl
- Specificity Cross-reacts 100% with rat betacellulin, <1% with bovine betacellulin. There was no cross-reactivity to human EGF or TGF-α.
- Appearance Lyophilized powder
- Reconstitution Dissolve the vial contents in 100µl sterile water and stand for 10 minutes at room temperature. Dilute further in a buffer suitable for the application.
- Application and Titre: < Each application and titre should be determined in house but as a guideline: Western blotting: 1:1000
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C Avoid freeze-thaw cycles