Rat Anti-ETA IgM Antibody ELISA
The Rat Anti-ETA IgM Antibody ELISA is For Research Use Only
Dynamic Range: 1.25 – 40 U/ml
Incubation Time: 3.5 hours
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma
Sample Size: 100 µL
Alternative Names: Rat Anti Endothelin Receptor A IgM Antibody ELISA Assay Kit, Rodent Anti-ETA IgM Antibdoy ELISA, Rodent Anti Endothelin Receptor A ELISA
Sample Preparation and Storage
Dilute the samples with diluent using 1:100 dilution (eg. 5 µl serum or plasma + 495 µl diluent). If samples generate values outside the standard curve, the dilution factor may be quite varied. Store the undiluted samples at room temperature for 48 hours, 2-8°C 4- days, and long-term storage for up to 12 months at –20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Endothelins (ET) are 21-amino acid vasoconstricting peptides produced primarily in the endothelium having a key role in vascular homeostasis. It mediates the effects through G-Protein-coupled receptors, the Endothelin receptors. There are two key receptor types, ETA and ETB. ETA receptors are found in the smooth muscle tissue of blood vessels where they increase vasoconstriction by ET-1. The Eagle Biosciences Rat Anti Endothelin Receptor A IgM Antibody ELISA Assay kit is designed for the determination of antibodies (IgM) against the Endothelin receptor subtype A in serum and plasma.
Rat Anti Angiotensin II Receptor 1 (AT1R) IgG Antibody ELISA Assay Kit
Rat Anti Angiotensin II Receptor 1 (AT1R) IgM Antibody ELISA Assay Kit
Rat Anti Endothelin Receptor A IgG Antibody ELISA Assay Kit
The Eagle Biosciences Rat Anti Endothelin Receptor A IgM Antibody ELISA Assay Kit is an antibody screening test. Endothelin- receptor A has been pre-coated onto a microtiter plate. During the first incubation the anti-Endothelin receptor A-IgM-Antibodies of the samples are immobilized on the plate. The autoantibodies are detected with a POD labelled anti-Rat IgM antibody. In the following enzymatic substrate reaction the intensity of the colour correlates with the concentration and/ or avidity of anti-Endothelin receptor A-IgM-antibody (Rat).
- Prepare all reagents and samples as directed in the previous section.
- Pipette 100 µl of diluted samples, standards, controls or diluent (as blank) into the wells.
- Seal wells with adhesive strip and incubate for 2 hours at 2-8°C temperature.
- Aspirate fluid from wells and wash three times with 300 µl wash buffer.
- After the last wash, invert the plate and tap on a clean paper towel.
- Dispense 100 µl of diluted HRP conjugate into each well.
- Seal wells with adhesive strip and incubate for 1 hour (with shaking) at room temperature.
- Repeat the wash as in step 4.
- Dispense 100 µl of TMB substrate solution into each well.
- Incubate for 20 minutes at room temperature in the dark.
- Add 100 µl of stop solution to each well.
- Determine the absorbance within 30 minutes at 450 nm. A reference wavelength of 620 nm/690 nm is recommended
Gabriela Riemekasten, Aurélie Philippe, Melanie Näther, et al. Invovment of functional autoantibodies against vascular receptors in systemic sclerosis. Ann Rheum Dis 2011 Mar; 70(3): 530-536