Mouse IL-12p70 ELISA Assay
The Mouse IL-12p70 ELISA Assay is For Research Use Only
Size: 1×96 wells
Sensitivity: 7 pg/mL
Dynamic Range: 31.25 – 2000 pg/ml
Incubation Time: 3.5 hours
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture
Sample Size: 100 µl
Alternative Names: Interleukin 12 p70, IL-12 p70, Natural Killer cell Stimulatory Factor, NKSF, Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor, CLMF
SAMPLE COLLECTION AND STORAGE
1. Cell Culture Supernates – Remove particulates by centrifugation.
2. Serum – Use a serum separator tube (SST) and allow samples to clot for 30 minutes before centrifugation for 15 minutes at approximately 1000 x g. Remove serum, avoid hemolysis and high blood lipid samples.
3. Plasma – Recommended EDTA as an anticoagulant in plasma. Centrifuge for 15 minutes at 1000 x g within 30 minutes of collection.
4. Assay immediately or aliquot and store samples at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
5. Dilute samples at the appropriate multiple (recommended to do pre-test to determine the dilution factor).
Note: Normal mouse serum or plasma samples are suggested to make a 1:2 dilution.
The Mouse Interleukin 12 p70 (IL-12 p70) ELISA Assay Kit employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific for IL-12 p70 has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and any IL-12 p70 present is bound by the immobilized antibody. Following incubation unbound samples are removed during a wash step, and then a detection antibody specific for IL-12 p70 is added to the wells and binds to the combination of capture antibody- IL-12 p70 in sample. Following a wash to remove any unbound combination, and enzyme conjugate is added to the wells. Following incubation and wash steps a substrate is added. A colored product is formed in proportion to the amount of IL-12 p70 present in the sample. The reaction is terminated by addition of acid and absorbance is measured at 450nm. A standard curve is prepared from seven IL-12 p70 standard dilutions and IL-12 p70 sample concentration determined.