Intact Brentuximab Vedotin ELISA Assay Kit
Intact Brentuximab Vedotin ELISA Assay Kit was developed and manufactured in the US
Size: 1×96 wells
Dynamic Range: 0 – 390 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.112 ng/mL
Incubation Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
Sample Type: Serum, EDTA-plasma
Species Sample: Human
Sample Size: 10 µL
For Research Use Only
Specimen Collection and Storage
- Serum or EDTA-plasma samples are suitable specimens for MMAE- ADC measurement.
- Only 10 µL of samples are required for a duplicate determination of MMAE-ADC with this test kit.
- Samples should be collected by standard technologies of clinical laboratory practice and recommended by the manufacturer of the sample collection tubes.
- Carefully separate the plasma from blood cells to avoid hemolyzation
- Samples should be transferred to a clean test tube right after centrifugation and should be stored at 2 – 8C if the assay is to be performed within 72 hours.
- Avoid more than three times freeze-thaw cycles of the specimen. Do not use hemolyzed, hyperlipermic, heat-treated or any contaminated specimens.
The Eagle Biosciences Intact Brentuximab Vedotin ELISA Kit is designed, developed and produced for the quantitative measurement of Brentuximab Vedotin in serum or plasma. The assay utilizes a sandwich immunoassay technique with an antibody that binds to MMAE. Briefly, a mouse monoclonal antibody specific to MMAE is coated onto a microtiter plate. In the assay system, the assay calibrators, controls and test specimen are added to this microtiter plate. During the first incubation period, the anti-MMAE monoclonal antibody captures the MMAE-Antibody Conjugate of calibrators, controls, and test samples. Unbound proteins are washed away with a wash step. A HRP (horseradish peroxidase) conjugate anti-human IgG tracer antibody is added to each well of the microtiter plate. After the second incubation, a “sandwich” immunocomplex of “Anti-MMAE antibody – MMAE Antibody Conjugate – HRP-conjugated anti-human IgG antibody” is formed and attached to the wall of the plate. The unbound HRP- conjugated antibody is removed in a subsequent washing step. For the detection of this immunocomplex, each well is then incubated with a substrate solution in a timed reaction and then measured in a spectrophotometric microplate reader. The enzymatic activity of the immunocomplex bound to MMAE Antibody Conjugate on the wall of the microtiter well is directly proportional to the amount of MMAE Antibody Conjugate level in the sample.