Human CD213-alpha 2 ELISA Assay
The Human CD213-alpha 2 ELISA Assay is For Research Use Only
Size: 1×96 wells
Sensitivity: 150 pg/ml
Dynamic Range: 156 pg/ml – 5000 pg/ml
Incubation Time: 3h 45 min
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture
Sample Size: 100 µl
Alternative Name: IL-13R alpha 2, CD213a, IL-13Ra2
Two membrane proteins belonging to the receptor family CD213a have been identified and shown to bind IL-13 with differing affinities and different functionality.
The CD213a2 also named IL-13 R alpha 2 binds, as monomer, IL-13 with high-affinity but not IL-4. The role of IL-13 R alpha 2 in IL-13 signaling remains to be elucidated. With a small 17 aa cytoplasmic domain, unable to induce signal, it does not appear to function as a signal mediator. It could act as a decoy receptor by binding and internalizing IL‑13 and preventing it from signaling through the IL‑13 R alpha 1/IL‑4 R alpha complex
The up‑regulation of transmembrane CD213a2 during Th2‑based immune responses limits the extent of those responses. IL-13Rα2 has been found to be over-expressed also in a variety of cancers, including pancreatic, ovarian, melanomas, and malignant gliomas.
Human sCD25 / IL-2R ELISA Assay Kit
Human CD124 ELISA Assay
Human CD126 IL-6R ELISA Assay
The IL-13Rα2 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno- Sorbent Assay (ELISA). Monoclonal antibodies specifics for IL-13Rα2 have been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known IL-13Rα2 concentrations and unknown are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the IL-13Rα2 antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for IL-13Rα2 is incubated. Then the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of IL-13Rα2 present in the samples.
- Add 100µl of each standard, sample and zero (standard diluent) in duplicate to appropriate number of wells
- Cover with a plastic plate cover and incubate at room temperature (18 to 25°C) for 2 hours
- Remove the cover and wash the plate
- Add 50µl of diluted biotinylated anti-IL-13Rα2 to all wells
- Cover with a plastic plate cover and incubate at room temperature (18 to 25°C) for 1 hour
- Repeat wash step 3.
- Add 100μl of Streptavidin-HRP solution into all wells
- Cover with a plastic plate cover and incubate at room temperature (18 to 25°C) for 30 min
- Repeat wash step 3.
- Add 100μl of ready-to-use TMB Substrate Solution into all wells
- Incubate in the dark for 10-20 minutes* at room temperature. Avoid direct exposure to light by wrapping the plate in aluminium foil
- Add 100μl of H2SO4:Stop Reagent into all wells
Typical Standard Curve