Biotinyl Human Insulin-like Growth Factor-I (IGF-I)
The Biotinyl Human Insulin-like Growth Factor-I is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
The IGF-I is produced in E.coli using a patented expression system and the IGF-I is correctly folded and purified by several chromatography steps to yield Receptor Grade IGF-I.
Biotinyl IGF-I is made by reacting human IGF-I with Sulfo-NHS-Biotin reagent to label the primary amines of the IGF-I molecule. A mixture of biotinylated forms are produced, the major species being di-biotinyl IGF-I. Biotinyl IGF-I has been prepared with a spacer to minimize steric hindrance during subsequent avidin binding.
- Purity: Human IGF-I (Receptor grade) >95 % (as determined by HPLC analysis).
- Quantity: 50 µg, 100 µg, 5 x 100µg
- Molecular Weight: The predominant species is di-biotinyl IGF-I (8327 daltons). Monobiotinyl IGF-I (7988 daltons) and tri-biotinyl IGF-I (8683 daltons).
- N-terminal sequence analysis of recombinant product: 5 residues >95% single sequence
- Biological Activity: Western ligand blotting of IGFBP-2
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (lyophilized)
- Appearance: White Powder
- State: Freeze-dried from acetonitrile/ 0.1% TFA and stored under nitrogen at a slight vacuum
Receptor Grade IGF-I Recombinant Protein
Rodent IGF-I ELISA Assay Kit
IGF-I ELISA Assay Kit