iLite Effector (V) Assay Ready Cells
For Research Use Only
The Eagle Biosciences iLite® Effector (V) Assay Ready Cells are:
- included as part of the iLite® Anti-CD20 ADCC Activity Set
- can be used together with matched iLite ADCC Target CD20 (+) and iLite® ADCC Target CD20 (-) Assay Ready Cells for the quantification ADCC activity.
Content: >250 μL of iLite™ Assay Ready Cells suspended in RPMI 1640 with 20% heat inactivated fetal bovine serum (FBS), mixed 1:1 with cryoprotective medium from Lonza (Cat. No 12-132A).
Storage: -80°C, Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing.
Key benefits of iLite® ADCC Activity Assays
- Unparalleled sensitivity
- High serum tolerance
- Normalization read-out included
- Negative control available for screening of unspecific activity
- Easy to use – no culturing required on target or effector cells
Product Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science