Human Blood Glucose ELISA Assay Kit
The Human Blood Glucose ELISA Assay Kit is For Research Use Only
Sizes: 1 x 96 wells
Sensitivity: 1.59 mol/L
Dynamic Range: 3 – 900 mol/L
Sample Size: 40 uL
Incubation Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, other Biological Samples
Controls Not Included
The method employs sandwich ELISA technique. Human Blood Glucose Monoclonal antibodies are pre-coated onto microwells. Samples and standards are pipetted into microwells and Human Blood Glucose present in the sample are bound by the antibodies. Biotin labeled Blood Glucose antibody is added and followed by Streptavidin-HRP is pipetted and incubated to form a complex. After washing microwells in order to remove any non-specific binding, the substrate solution (TMB) is added to microwells and color develops proportionally to the amount of Human Blood Glucose in the sample. Color development is then stopped by addition of stop solution. Absorbance is measured at 450 nm.
Handling and Storage
- all reagents should be stored as indicated on the component label
- all the reagents and wash solutions should be used within 12 months from manufacturing date
- before using, bring all components to room temperature (18-25ºC).
- upon assay completion ensure all components of the kit are returned to appropriate storage conditions
- the substrate is light-sensitive and should be protected from direct sunlight or UV sources