Biotinylated IGFBP-3 Recombinant Protein
The Biotinylated IGFBP-3 Recombinant Protein is For Research Use Only
Catalog Number: BP330-G2.5
Alternative Names: Biotin-labeled Human IGFBP-3, Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3
- Biotinylated Human IGFBP-3 has been prepared from receptor grade recombinant human IGFBP-3.The product was purified using chromatographic techniques.
- Appearance: Lyophilized with no additives.
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute 2.5 µg aliquot with 0.1 ml double distilled water or buffer of your choice.
- Storage: The product is shipped at room temperature, for long term storage store at – 20 °C. Reconstituted samples can be stored for at least one week at 2-8 °C.
Human IGFBP-4 Recombinant Protein, Biotin-labeled
Human IGFBP-5 Recombinant Protein, Biotin-labeled
Human IGFBP-6 Recombinant Protein, Biotin-labeled
Product Developed and Manufactured in Germany by ibt – immunological and biochemical testsystems GmbH
Please note: All documents above are for reference use only and should not be used in place of the documents included with this physical product. If digital copies are needed, please contact us.
Bhardwaj A, Pathak KA, Shrivastav, Shrivastav SV. Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein-3 Binds to Histone 3. Int J Mol Sci. 2021;22:407.
- Puvogel et al.: Effects of an Enhanced Vitamin A Intake During the Dry Period on Retinoids, Lactoferrin, IGF System, Mammary Gland Epithelial Cell Apoptosis, and Subsequent Lactation in Dairy Cows. J. Dairy Sci. 88:1785–1800. American Dairy Science Association, 2005.
- Leal et al.: Interactions of High Affinity Insulin-like Growth Factor-binding Proteins with the Type V Transforming Growth Factor-b Receptor in Mink Lung Epithelial Cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY Vol. 274, No. 10, Issue of March 5, pp. 6711–6717, 1999.
- >Suresh, M. and Murphy L.M.: Phosphorylation of Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF) Binding Protein-3 by Breast Cancer Cell Membranes Enhances IGF-I Binding. Endocrinology Vol. 144, No. 9 4042-4050.
- Suresh, M. and Murphy L.M.: The effects of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3) on T47D breast cancer cells enriched for IGFBP-3 binding sites. Mol Cell Biochem. 2004 Dec;267(1-2):83-9.
- Gui, Y and Murphy, L. M.: Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF)-Binding Protein-3 (IGFBP-3) Binds to Fibronectin (FN): Demonstration of IGF-I/IGFBP-3/FN Ternary Complexes in Human Plasma. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 86, No. 5 2104-2110.
- Brand-Miller et al.: The glycemic index of foods influences postprandial insulin-like growth factor–binding protein responses in lean young subjects. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 82, No. 2, 350-354, August 2005
- Mishra et al.: Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein-3 Interacts with Autocrine Motility Factor/Phosphoglucose Isomerase (AMF/PGI) and Inhibits the AMF/PGI Function. CANCER RESEARCH 64, 2516–2522, April 1, 2004
- Suresh, M. and Murphy L.M.: IDENTIFICATION OF TRANSGLUTAMINASE 2 AS AN INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR-BINDING PROTEIN-3 KINASE. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY Vol. 279, No. 23, Issue of June 4, pp. 23863–23868, 2004
- Baumrucker et al.: The Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF) System in Mammary Gland: Role of IGFBP-3 Binding Protein. In: Ruminant Physiology: Digestion, Metabolism, Growth, and Reproduction. By Pierre Cronjé, E. A. Boomker. Contributor Pierre Cronjé. Published by CABI Publishing, 2000, ISBN 0851994636, 978085199463
- Campbell et al: Insulin-like Growth Factor-binding Protein-3 Binds Fibrinogen and Fibrin. The Journal of Biological Chemistry October 15, 1999, 274, 30215-30221