Anti-Rituximab ELISA Assay Kit
The Anti-Rituximab ELISA Assay Kit is For Research Use Only
Size: 12×8 wells
Sensitivity: <10 ng/mL
Standard Range: 10-640 ng/ml
Incubation Time: 2.25 hours
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatants
Sample Size: 100 µL
Alternative Name: Rituxan
Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody which has high specificity for CD20 and it is used to treat certain autoimmune diseases and types of cancer. It is also used for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, rheumatoid arthritis, and granulomatosis with polyangiitis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, pemphigus vulgaris, myasthenia gravis and Epstein – Barr virus-positive mucocutaneous ulcers. It is given by slow injection into a vein.Anti-Drug Antibodies (ADA) may induce unwanted side effects in biopharmaceuticals. Hence, ADA has been subjected to increase in scrutiny by the regulatory authorities using immunogenicity safety studies. ADA has been observed in pre-clinical and clinical studies, resulting in significant changes in toxicology, pharmacokinetics and efficacy. These effects result from the generation of drug-induced (neutralizing) autoantibodies against Rituximab and can be responsible for allergic reaction, or even anaphylactic shock. This ELISA kit detects antibodies for Anti-Rituximab and may be used for monitoring immunogenicity.
Rituximab ELISA Assay Kit
Rituximab mAb-based ELISA Assay
Anti-Infliximab (Remicade) ELISA Assay Kit
The method employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. Rituximab is pre-coated onto microwells. Samples and standards are pipetted into microwells and antibodies to Rituximab present in the sample are bound by the capture antibody. Then, a HRP (horseradish peroxidase) conjugated Rituximab is pipetted and incubated. After washing microwells in order to remove any non-specific binding, the ready to use substrate solution (TMB) is added to microwells and color develops proportionally to the amount of Anti-Rituximab in the sample. Color development is then stopped by addition of stop solution. Absorbance is measured at 450 nm.
1. It is strongly recommended that all Controls and Samples be run in duplicates or triplicates. A standard curve is required for each assay. All steps must be performed at 37°C.
2. Pipette out 50 μl of Assay Diluent in each well.
3. Add 100 μl of Standards or Samples into the respective wells.
4. Cover the plate and incubate for 60 minutes at 37°C.
5. Aspirate and wash plate 4 times with Wash Buffer (1X) and blot residual buffer by firmly tapping plate upside down on absorbent paper. Wipe off any liquid from the bottom outside of the microtiter wells as any residue can interfere in the reading step.
6. Pipette without delay in the same order 100 μl of Rituximab: HRP Conjugate into each well.
7. Cover the plate and incubate for 60 minutes at 37°C.
8. Aspirate and wash plate 4 times with Wash Buffer (1X) and blot residual buffer by firmly tapping plate upside down on absorbent paper. Wipe off any liquid from the bottom outside of the microtiter wells as any residue can interfere in the reading step.
9. Add 100 μl of TMB Substrate in each well.
10. Incubate the plate at 37°C for 15 minutes in dark. DO NOT SHAKE or else it may result in higher backgrounds and worse precision. Positive wells should turn bluish in color.
11. Pipette out 100 μl of Stop Solution. Wells should turn from blue to yellow in color.
12. Read the absorbance at 450 nm with a microplate reader.