iLite TNF-alpha Assay Ready Cells
For Research Use Only
The Eagle Biosciences iLite® TNF-alpha Assay Ready Cells are intended for :
- Testing anti-TNF-alpha activity
- Testing NAb anti-TNF-alpha activity
Content: 1.5 ml of Assay Ready Cells suspended in RPMI 1640 with 20% heat inactivated fetal bovine serum (FBS), 10% glycerol, and 2.5% dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) .
Storage: -80°C, Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing.
Key benefits of iLite® Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (>10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
Product Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science