IGFII Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit)
The Eagle Bioscience’s IGFBP-II Polyclonal Antibody (Rabbit) is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Affinity purified rabbit antiserum
This IGF-II polyclonal antibody (rabbit) was prepared by immunizing rabbits with a human IGF-II. The antiserum was then affinity purified. It detects IGF-II in human, mouse, rat and chicken. It cross-reacts up to 20% with human IGF-I. The antibody can be used for a number of applications including immunohistochemistry and Western ligand blotting.
- Quantity: 50 µg
- Immunogen: Human IGF-II
- Specificity: Characterized for IGF-II primarily by Western ligand blotting and in sections from human, rat and mouse and tissues. Cross-reactivity to IGF-I is 20% so appropriate blocking is required
- Appearance: Lyophilized powder
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2 – 4°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution: Dissolve the vial contents in 500µl deionised water and then dilute into an appropriate buffer for the application.
- Application & Titre: Each application and titre should be determined in house.
The recommended range for use is 1:250 – 1:10,000.
If you have any questions about this product or any of our other offerings contact us here.