Di-Biotinyl Human IGF-II
The Eagle Bioscience’s Di-Biotinyl Human IGF-II is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
IGF-II is produced in E.coli using a patented expression system.
Di-BIotinyl human insulin-like growth factor-II is made by reacting human IGF-II (Receptor Grade) with Sulfo-NHS-Biotin reagent. The α-amino group of the N-terminal alanine and the α-amino group of the lysine at position 65 are biotinylated. Di-biotinyl human IGF-II is separated from the other reaction products and purified by HPLC to yield a receptor-grade product.
- Purity: >80 % (as determined by HPLC analysis)
- Quantity: 10 µg
- Molecular Weight: 7922 daltons – confirmed by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal sequence analysis of recombinant product: 5 residues >95% single sequence
- Biological Activity: Western ligand blotting of IGFBP-2
- Endotoxin (LAL): <0.1 EU/ug
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (lyophilized)
- Appearance: White Powder
- State: Dried from 0.1 M acetic acid under dry nitrogen at a slight vacuum (-25kPa)
- Storage/Stability: At least 2 years at 2-4°C (as a freeze dried product)
- Detection: Procedure for Western ligand blotting using biotinylated IGF-I or IGF-II
If you have questions about this product or any of our other items, contact us here.