Human Type I IGF Receptor CT-1 (C Terminal) Monoclonal Antibody
The Eagle Bioscience’s Human Type I IGF Receptor CT-1 (C Terminal) Monoclonal Antibody is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in hybridoma cells derived from the NS-1 myeloma cell line. Purified from conditioned medium by Protein A affinity chromatography
Human IGF type 1 receptor antibody CT-1 (IGFR 1-2) is a mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG1) that binds to the C-terminal intracellular domain of the human and rat IGF type 1 receptor. The antibody was prepared using the C-terminal hexadecapeptide of the human IGF type 1 receptor β-subunit (YRKNERALPLPQSSTC). The antibody reacts with human and rat IGF type 1 receptors but not insulin receptors.
- Quantity: 100 µg
- Immunogen: The hexadecapeptide YRKNERALPLPQSSTC conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin
- Specificity: Cross-reacts with the human and rat IGF type 1 receptor but not the human or rat insulin receptor
- Appearance: Lyophilized white powder
- Storage: At least 2 years at 2 – 8°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution: Dissolve in 100 μl phosphate buffered saline pH 7.4
- Application and Titre: Western immunoblotting (1:5,000); Immunoprecipitation (1:5,000); Enzyme immunoassay (1:5,000)
Human Insulin Receptor 83-7 (Alpha Chain) Monoclonal Antibody
Human Insulin Receptor CT-1 (C Terminal) Monoclonal Antibody
Human Type I IGF Receptor 26-3 (283-440 or 586-908) Monoclonal Antibody