Rat IGF-I Monoclonal Antibody
The Eagle Bioscience’s Rat IGF-I Monoclonal Antibody is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in hybridoma cells derived from the SP2/0 myeloma cell line. Purified from conditioned medium by Protein A affinity chromatography
Rat Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I (IGF-I) antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG2b kappa) which binds to rat IGF-I. The antibody was prepared by immunising mice with rat IGF-I. It has 100% cross-reactivity with rat and mouse insulin-like growth factor-I. Cross-reactivity to rat IGF-II is <0.4%. Cross-reactivity to human IGF-I and IGF-II is <0.05%.
- Quantity: 200 µg
- Immunogen: Rat IGF-I
- Specificity: 100% cross-reactivity with rat and mouse IGF-I. Cross-reactivity to rat IGF-II is <0.4%. Cross-reactivity to human IGF-I and IGF-II is <0.05%.
- Appearance: Lyophilized white powder
- Storage: At least 2 years at 2 – 8°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution: Dissolve in 0.2 ml sterile water and allow to stand for 10 minutes before use. Dilute in a buffer suitable for the desired application
- Application and Titre: Enzyme Immunoassay (1:2000), Western blotting (1:5000)
If you have any questions about this specific product, or any of our other offerings contact us here.