Human Insulin Receptor 83-14 (Alpha Chain) Monoclonal Antibody
The Eagle Bioscience’s Human Insulin Receptor 83-14 (Alpha Chain) Monoclonal Antibody is for research use only and not to be used for diagnostic procedures.
Produced in hybridoma cells derived from the NS-1 myeloma cell line. Purified from conditioned medium by Protein A affinity chromatography
Human insulin receptor antibody 83-14 is a mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG2a) that recognizes an epitope within amino acids 469-572 in the extracellular domain of the human insulin receptor. The antibody was prepared by immunising mice with a preparation of IM9 lymphocytes and then with purified insulin receptor. The antibody strongly inhibits the binding of insulin to the insulin receptor in 3T3 cells.
- Quantity: 200 µg
- Immunogen: IM9 lymphocyte preparation
- Specificity: Cross-reacts with the human insulin receptor but not the rat insulin receptor or the human type 1 IGF receptor
- Appearance: Lyophilized white powder
- Storage: At least 2 years at 2 – 8°C (lyophilized). After reconstitution store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- Reconstitution: Dissolve in 200 μl phosphate buffered saline pH 7.4
- Application and Titre: Each application and titre should be determined in house but as a guideline: Western immunoblotting (1:5,000); Immunoprecipitation (1:5,000); Enzyme immunoassay (1:5,000)
Human Insulin Receptor 83-7 (Alpha Chain) Monoclonal Antibody
Human Insulin Receptor CT-1 (C Terminal) Monoclonal Antibody
Human Des [1-3] IGF-I