Stool Sample Collection Kit
Stool Sample Collection Kit is developed and manufactured in the USA
The Stool Sample Collection Kit is intended for use with the Eagle Biosciences, Inc. Calprotectin ELISA Assay Kit (CAL35-K01) and the NGAL (Stool) ELISA Assay Kit (NGL35-K01).
Size: 48 Collection Tubes
- Clean the bowl and flush the toilet two times. Unfold and lay a sample collection paper directly on the top of the water in the toilet bowl (the paper should float above the water).
- After bowel movement, take the sampling tube and unscrew the sampling lid (Blue Cap), keeping the sampling tube in a vertical position to prevent loss of solution.
- Hold the sampling lid by the Thumb Grip.
- Use the tip of the sampling lid to dip into stool in multiple times (3 – 5 sites) and collect a small amount of fecal sample.
- Insert and screw the sampling lid back into the sampling tube in a vertical position. Do not spill any solution from the tube.
- Tightly seal the lid with the tube.
- Flush toilet.
- The collected sample should be send to laboratory within 3 days.
SALIVA COLLECTION DEVICE (100 Pieces)
NGAL (Stool) ELISA Assay Kit
Calprotectin ELISA Assay Kit