Stool Sample Collection Kit
Stool Sample Collection Kit is developed and manufactured in the USA
Size: 48 Collection Tubes
- Clean the bowl and flush the toilet two times. Unfold and lay a sample collection paper directly on the top of the water in the toilet bowl (the paper should float above the water).
- After bowel movement, take the sampling tube and unscrew the sampling lid (Blue Cap), keeping the sampling tube in a vertical position to prevent loss of solution.
- Hold the sampling lid by the Thumb Grip.
- Use the tip of the sampling lid to dip into stool in multiple times (3 – 5 sites) and collect a small amount of fecal sample.
- Insert and screw the sampling lid back into the sampling tube in a vertical position. Do not spill any solution from the tube.
- Tightly seal the lid with the tube.
- Flush toilet.
- The collected sample should be send to laboratory within 3 days.