MedFrontier Intact FGF23 Assay
The MedFrontier Intact FGF23 Assay is For Research Use Only
Size: 1×96 wells
Dynamic Range: 10 – 3000 pg/mL
Incubation Time: 2.5 Hours
Sample Type: Serum
Sample Size: 20 μL
Alternative Name: Human Intact FGF23, Intact FGF23 CLEIA
Sample collection & handling
- Use only fresh serum samples or serum samples that were frozen on the day of collection.
- Centrifuge serum samples before use, if precipitates are observed.
- Keep serum samples frozen below -20°C if they are not used on the day of collection.
- Avoid freezing and thawing more than 5 times.
- The use of FGF23 Control L & H along with serum sample is recommended for quality control.
This sandwich ELISA kit uses two anti-human FGF23 mouse monoclonal antibodies. When serum is added to a plate well coated with anti-human FGF23 mouse monoclonal antibodies, FGF23 is captured by the immobilized antibodies (1st reaction). After the 1st reaction, the plate is washed. Then, ALP-labeled anti-human FGF23 mouse monoclonal 2nd antibodies against FGF23 react to FGF23 antigens captured by the immobilized antibodies (2nd reaction). After the 2nd reaction, the plate is washed and light detection is performed after adding the luminescence reagent. Each active well of the plate is measured using a luminescence microplate reader and relative light units (RLU) are obtained. The concentration of FGF23 in serum is calculated with a standard curve generated using the FGF23 Standard 1 to 6.