easYmer HLA-B*57:02 MHC Tetramers Kit
easYmer HLA-B*57:02 MHC Tetramers Developed and Manufactured by immunAware
The easYmer kit contains a peptide receptive preparation of HLA, a folding buffer, a positive control peptide for HLA-complex folding. The exact identities of these components are given below:
- easYmer: HLA-B*57:02 – peptide receptive, biotinylated in Tris/Maleate pH 7 with 30% Glycerol
- Folding Buffer: Tris/Maleate pH7
- Peptide: KSLGIDQIW, a stable HLA-B*57:02 binder. Positive control for evaluation analysis of peptide-HLA folding.
For Research Use Only
- 50 Tests (Standard Size)
- Contact us for bulk orders
Key Benefits of easYmer® MHC Tetramers
- One step loading
- Completely flexible and customizable*
- No special equipment needed
- Long shelf-life
*For Custom Tetramer Production, please Contact Us for more information
This protocol is designed to evaluate the efficiency of peptide- HLA-I interaction and complex formation. The assay is based on detecting the β2-microglobulin (β2m) light chain subunit of recombinant HLA class I (HLA-I) complexes, where the heavy chain has been biotin tagged. These tagged complexes are subsequently captured by streptavidin coated beads, labelled with PE-conjugated anti-human β2m, and analyzed by flow cytometry. Since peptide-HLA-I complex formation is entirely peptide dependent, bead-associated signals will only be detected if the peptide in question supports the folding of the HLA-I allotype of interest; peptides that efficiently support folding will give strong signals whereas peptides that support folding sub-optimally, or not at all, will give moderate to non-detectable signals.