What is ENDOSTATIN?
Endostatin is the biologically active 20-kDa
C-terminal fragment of collagen XVIII.
Which function does it have?Endostatin is a highly potent inhibitor of
angiogenesis: it induces microvascular endothelial cell
apoptosis and inhibits endothelial proliferation and angiogenesis.
What is the clinical relevance
of Endostatin? Remodelling of the extracellular matrix is
present in various types of renal disease e.g. in renal carcinoma and fibrosis.
Endostatin is currently being tested as an anti-angiogenic drug.
– kidney injury in the elderly
– cardiovascular events and survival in CKD subjects
– kidney disease and mortality in patients with type 2 Diabetes
– Endostatin may improve acute kidney injury risk prediction in critically
How can I measure
can easily be measured with our highly specific Endostatin ELISAs
Human ENDOSTATIN ELISA
for serum, plasma & urine
sample volume: 10 µl / well
Mouse/Rat ENDOSTATIN ELISA
for serum and plasma
sample volume: 5 µl / well
Features and Benefits:
SUPERIOR QUALITY – kits fully
validated (internat. quality guidelines)
HIGHLY SPECIFIC KITS
– utilizing characterized antibodies
handling – all
reagents included in the kits
LOW sample volume
FAST – results in 3